Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Strained Commitment To Gaming

Dear all,
well.......... there isn't much to blog on.So I'll talk about some personal opinion about games.I personally prefer RPG but only if it has a good storyline(making it fun) or it has a very good soundtrack.Any the two could have got me through the game,but one that possesses both is so very hard to find(Ar tonelico 2(english release) on comes out on 9 December).I barely made it through Atelier Iris 3:Grand Phantasm based solely on its good soundtrack(quite the unbelievable story in fact).(http://bluelaguna.net/) is a good place to find RPG soundtrack.Another one is (http://downloads.khinsider.com/).Hey don't get the wrong idea here.I am not going to ask you all to use illegal downloads.Cause I sure that all of you good guys out there would have bought the original copy before going to those websites right?Now I can only hope tomorrow 's trip to the Singapore Discovery Centre would prove to be more exciting than a gameboy colour game.

Yours sincerely,
Joshua

No comments: