Thursday, October 16, 2008

Laptop Issue

Dear All,
during FOS as many of us bring laptops to school,I am once again reminded of my incompetancy and lack of foresight in getting a laptop in sec 2 or early sec 3.As the future school programme is being implemented I am once again left is a rather unpleasant situation.Now what pisses me off greatly is that even Darius has a laptop,albeit one that lags a lot and has problems with its wireless connection.Money money money.......................the greens make the world go round.All of you laptop owners out there(especially that chibi who lives in a terrace house(landed property) don't understand the sheer boredom that comes with the absence of a laptop.In case you all ask me why I didn't entertain myself with a ipod or psp then let me tell you.I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE PORTABLE ENTERTAINMENT DEVICES!!!!So you all should be contented with what you have.

Yours jealously,
Joshua

No comments: